- EASY CARE! Water once a week.
- LOVES INDOOR LIGHT! Place near a sunny window.
- HEIGHT at shipping is 7 inches tall – Measured from the bottom of the pot
- POT SIZE is 4 inches in diameter and height
- LIVING HOME DECOR! Adds life and design to your home or office.
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity and reduces stress.
If you love the exotic look of succulent plants, add Aloe Vera to your house plant collection. This fleshy leaf succulent plant hails from the arid climates of Africa and India, but it adapts easily to indoor life when grown in bright light. It has been used for centuries by ancient cultures as an antiseptic and for mild burn relief. This succulent plant is super low maintenance. You only need to water once every 2-3 weeks! Aloe Vera is a favorite of busy (and forgetful) people across the globe.
A Great Gift for New Homeowners, Gardeners, and Kids
A great housewarming gift for a new home or apartment, plant lovers select Aloe Vera because of its thick leaves and classic shape. Kids love the interesting and tactile leaves. They can be enjoyed for years! It’s not unusual for Aloe Vera plants to live 12 years or longer.
The Costa Farms Aloe Vera plant is shipped in a 4″” pot and measures 13 to 15 inches tall from the pot base to the top of the plant. A healthy Aloe Vera will grow 12 to 24 inches tall. This is an ideal size for kitchen counters, end tables, and nightstands. You can also replant Aloe Vera into a larger pot to allow more growth. Aloe Vera can also be paired with Costa Farms’ variety of succulent plants to create a trendy bowl or tropical decor garden.
A Healthy Aloe Vera Plant Removes Toxins from the Indoor Air
NASA’s Clean Air Study concluded that Aloe Vera was one of several plants that improve air quality in your home. NASA found that low maintenance Aloe Vera plants actively remove chemical pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde*, from the air. Like all succulent plants, Aloe Vera purifies the air by removing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen. Here’s a tip: NASA researchers recommend at least one house plant for every 100 square feet in your home.
Easy-Care Tips for Growing a Healthy Aloe Vera Succulent Plant
The Aloe plant is a perennial plant in frost-free climates, thriving indoors as long as the temperature is between 50 and 80 degrees. It loves bright and dry conditions both inside and outdoors. It’s an excellent low maintenance house plant that needs minimal watering, usually once every two weeks. While it should be watered thoroughly, it should not be watered again until the top 2 inches of the soil is dry. You’ll need to test the soil with your fingers to be sure. A well-draining soil mixture for cacti and succulent plants is recommended when repotting. Your Costa Farms Aloe Vera Plants should be repotted whenever it becomes root-bound. A house plant is root-bound when roots appear through the soil or begin escaping through drain holes in the pot. For detailed care instructions and special care tips, visit our website!
Costa Farms’ Aloe Vera is not intended for human or animal consumption. Gel from inside the plant’s leaves is known for its therapeutic uses, such as for burn relief and other therapies. We recommend that you consult a doctor before using this plant.
- Easy. Just set it in bright light and enjoy this beautiful house plant right out the box
- Attractive. Fleshy leaves and attractive shape provides instant living decor to your home
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants from indoor air
- Needs little water. Water as little as every 2 to 3 weeks
- Kids love it. This tactile, stiff-leaf plant is an easy-grow first plant
- Ideal gift. Give the perfect housewarming gift for new home buyers