From the name, it’s pretty easy to guess where this plant came from. Asia is this plants native home but it didn’t take long for the Western world to notice this plants easy to care for, beautiful contribution to interior decors. Perfect for all kinds of containers to add a special touch to your home. Water thoroughly, but allow the soil to dry between waterings. Feed once a month during the growing season.
- EASY CARE! Water twice a week. But water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- LOVES INDOOR LIGHT! Place near a sunny window.
- Adds life and design to your home or office.
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity, and reduces stress.
- Clears the air of pollutants and Can be Placed Indoors or Outdoors.