Plant Studio beautiful live Plant with 4″ inch pots. Can be easily grown indoors and Outdoors. It has the reputation of being one of the easiest houseplants to take care of. Its common name, Pothos, comes from the genus is was once classified under Pothos aureus. The Green Pothos is known for its heart-shaped leaves with Green colour leaves. Add some greenery to your space with the Plant Studio,s Green Pothos. Pothos plants are one of the easiest indoor plants to grow and maintain, adapting to any lighting condition. The heart-shaped leaf plant is so hardy, it can even live in just water! They can be kept in the same pot for years, used in hanging baskets, and trained to grow up trellises. Pothos plants come in many different colors; this Devil’s Ivy variety, also known as the pothos Epipremnum, is characterized by its large leaves, bursting with vibrant green colors. It comes in a 4″ nursery pot; it can be replanted easily in any potting mix as needed.
- EASY CARE! Water twice a week. But water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- LOVES INDOOR LIGHT! Place near a sunny window.
- Adds life and design to your home or office.
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity and reduces stress.
- Clears the air of pollutants and Can be Placed Indoors or Outdoors.