The philodendron is one of the easiest house plants to grow, thriving in low light. Makes a great hanging basket plant. This new variety, Brazil, features green heart-shaped leaves with gold highlights.
- EASY CARE! Water twice a week. But water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- LOVES INDOOR LIGHT! Place near a sunny window.
- Adds life and design to your home or office.
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity and reduces stress.
- Clears the air of pollutants and Can be Placed Indoors or Outdoors.