Ficus elastica is the classic Rubber Tree, Rubber Plant, or India Rubber Plant. Native to India and Malaysia, Elastica is among the oldest plants used as houseplants worldwide. As a houseplant, Ficus is very popular. Able to adapt to and endure lower light conditions and generally poor treatment, The Rubber Tree is a winner indoors. Provide as much light as possible, keep away from cold and drafts in winter, keep the soil lightly to moderately moist with good drainage. Most any soil will be fine and largely sandy soils mixed with some organics are ideal. Light fertilization is best. Burgundy Rubber Tree Plant – Ficus – An Old Favorite – 6″ Pot
- EASY CARE! Water once a week.
- LOVES INDOOR LIGHT! Place near a sunny window.
- PLANT HEIGHT at shipping is 14-inches tall – Measured from the bottom of the pot
- POT SIZE is 6 inches in diameter and 5 inches tall
- LIVING HOME DECOR! Adds life and design to your home or office.
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity and reduces stress.