Considered one of the most adaptable houseplants and easiest to grow. The spider plant is so named because of its spider-like plants, or spiderettes, which dangle down from the mother plant like spiders on a web. Plant ships in a 4″ growers pot fully rooted. This easy to grow plant can be kept in the house or outdoors. There are beneficial properties to this item such as cleansing the air of pollutants, especially ones such as formaldehyde and carbon monoxide. The garden plant can tolerate artificial lighting very well and can help you breathe in fresh air while you’re at home. You can place this plant in your office environment where electronic pollutants are emitted. Make sure that you allow it to have a bright light or filtered sunlight for the best growth and vibrant leaf colors. Never leave the Spider Plant in full sun as it could scorch the foliage. You should also fertilize sparingly as excess nutrients can hinder its ability to produce more plantlets. This Plant Studio Spider Plant is a natural decoration while also providing health benefits for you.
- EASY CARE! Water twice a week. But water it whenever the top layer of the soil feels dry.
- LOVES INDOOR LIGHT! Place near a sunny window.
- Adds life and design to your home or office.
- NASA studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks creativity and reduces stress.
- Clears the air of pollutants and Can be Placed Indoors or Outdoors.